CARTS & LSVS
EXPERIENCE SOUTH HAVEN MICHIGAN | BASIC GOLF CARTS
GOLF CART OPERATION ON SOUTH HAVEN CITY STREETS
Use of golf carts is allowed in the City of South Haven between April 15th and October 15th. The statute imposes restrictions on the operation of golf carts within a city including the following:
Operators must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
Operators must comply with signal requirements set forth in MCL 257.648 (i.e. using hand signals to signal a turn, etc.)
Golf carts must be driven as close to the right side of the roadway as practicable, with a maximum speed limit of 15 mph and cannot operate on any road with a speed limit greater than 30 mph.
Golf carts may not be operated ½ hour before sunset to ½ hour after sunrise.
Golf carts may not be operated on pedestrian sidewalks or on state line trunk highways (Broadway, Phillips, and Phoenix Streets; and Blue Star Highway) except to cross those highways.
- The latest start time for motorized rental is 2 hours before Sundown.
- Weather may cause unsafe boating conditions in which we may have to cancel the reservation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation for any reason, if we feel the group will harm our equipment or each other.
- Reservations are required however, our boat rentals can be made same day. We begin taking weekend reservations in March for the Summer season.
- $200 down required at the time of booking with a signed rental agreement. The remaining balance is due 7 days prior to rental.
- Due to time restrictions, Rentals will begin at the scheduled time and will not be added to the ending time.
- We recommend to arrive 30 minutes early for parking, training and fitting for life jackets.
- All Rentals do include Life Jackets, and all coast guard required safety items.
- Rental rates do not include fuel or taxes.
- Note that cancelling your rental within 7 days of your rental date will return in a 50% cancellation fee. To cancel your booking, contact Blue Water Boat Rentals directly at 888-426-2864.